Saturday, February 18, 2012

Top 5 Favorite Soft Drinks

I'm a highly tasteful man. I like the good stuff. I'm a connoisseur of many things, and that of course goes includes beverage, specifically soft drinks (hard drinks too, but that shall come later.) Now, I don't drink soda often, in fact, it's a rare treat for me, since i'm "so frickin' health savvy" these days, but when I do, this is, in order, my favorite soft drinks. Or as we call it in Chicagoland, "pop."

1. Tahitian Treat


I dig me some fruit punch. Tahitian Treat is so dang tasty, and I don't know why, i've never checked the ingredients, but I feel like it's what Kool-Aid and Hawaiian Punch SHOULD taste like. It's also somewhat rare, as they don't carry this in most "mainstream" grocery stores. I know they have it at Meijier, on occasion. My fave.

2. Green River


You know, i'm not really a huge fan of lemon OR lime drinks, but when you combine them, I love it. Go figure. It's also a somewhat health conscious choice. I think.

3. Faygo Redpop


The patron saint of Juggalos across the country, it's Faygo. Of course, a juggalo friend of mine turned me onto this, and it's really damn good. I could list a dozen more faygo flavors on here, there's so much variety. It's also dirt cheap. Who's going chicken hunting?

4. Dr. Pepper


Just a classic. No knock offs compare. Eff Mr. Pibb!

5. A&W Root Beer (on tap of course)


This is heavenly. The food ain't bad either.


No comments:

Post a Comment