Wednesday, May 1, 2013

C2E2 2013


So: I worked as a volunteer this year at Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo, and I had a blast. I worked Artist Alley Friday morning and all day Sunday, and I couldn't have asked for a better job or schedule. Awesome people and awesome times. I've been to many conventions in my time, I consider myself a veteran of the scene (at least in chicago) and it was quite a cool nerd prom. Working it was an even better experience. Great show, bravo, Reedpop. Here's the photographic evidence:

Pretty good Godzilla here

I think this is a character from Majora's Mask. Awesome.

 Could not stop drooling over this seductress.

Sailor Scouts were looking good too.

 Major props to this chick. Sick costume.

Really good Omega Red.

Myself and DDP, former WCW Heavyweight champ/current yoga enthusiast

Me & R.L. *freaking* Stine.








No comments:

Post a Comment