Sunday, April 29, 2012

WWE Extreme Rules

Pretty damn amped for tonight. I'm taking my dad, it's his first wrestling show, and he is NOT ready. It's a great card with a couple rematches from Mania and of course Brock Lesnar returns. I'm a huge Lesnar fan so i'm very excited for this, it should be a great show :)


Talk about interesting. This could be huge. There was more buzz about WrestleMania of course, but Brock Vs. Cena is exactly what WWE needs right now. I am not entirely sure how they'll book this, since Cena has lost so much this month, and you can't job Lesnar out on his first match back. I think Brock wins via cheatery. Crowd heat should be nuclear. (for all the matches)


I might me most psyched for the WHC match, true story. I can't wait to see how Chicago supports Daniel Bryan. If he wins the title, that'd be perfect. The last two PPVS i've attended (Night Of Champions '10, Money In The Bank '11) Bryan had big wins. Hopefully the trend continues. 


And then there's Punk V. Jericho. Simply two of the best performers, and i'm a huge fan of both of these guys, and have been for years. This match is going to deliver no matter what, and Punk being the hometown hero is only going to give it more juice. This is going to be a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment