Monday, April 9, 2012

In Queue

The following is what i'm NOT watching, since i'm such a pack rat when it comes to queuing up music and films, it seems. I also know I won't have the time to listen to or watch all of these, but yet I leave them there, to remind myself that i'd LIKE to....kind of absurd. I'll get to them all some day, after i finish my reading and et cetera and et cetera...;)

anybody else do this?

Albums on Spotify in my queue:
Atlas Sound-Parallax
Fucked Up-David Comes To Life
The Mountain Goats-The Sunset Tree
Cold Cave-Cherish The Light Years
Adam Warrock-The War for Infinity
My Chemical Romance-Danger Days
The Essential Teddy Pendergrass
Feist-Metals
Feist-The Reminder
Linkin Park- A Thousand Suns
Arcade Fire- The Suburbs
TV On The Radio- Nine Types of Light
Fozzy
Fozzy - All That Remains
Jay Z/Kanye- Watch The Throne
Trans-Siberian Orchestra- Night Castle
Iron And Wine- Around The Well
Iron And Wine- The Shepherd's Dog
Iron And Wine- Our Endless Numbered Days
Tub Ring- Secret Handshakes
Broken Bells
Rome
OutKast-Aquemini
August Burns Red- Leveler
Crystal Castles
Crystal Castles- II
Sufjan Stevens- Illinois
The Clash- Sandinista!
Scott Pilgrim Soundtrack
Wu-Tang Clan- Enter The Wu: 36 Chambers
Lana Del Rey- Born To Die
Arcade Fire- Neon Bible
Die Antwoord- Ten$ion

....i have a problem. i'm not even going to go into netflix at this point, cuz thats a whole nother can of worms, LOST, Dr. Who, Battlestar Galactica, Mad Men, countless documentaries, Street Sharks...oh god.Good problem to have?

No comments:

Post a Comment