Friday, October 21, 2011

When Wrestlers Make Music: Part 1

When wrestlers make music.....it's usually a bad thing. I'm going to run down the top 5 best and therefore worst forays into music by professional wrestlers, starting with Chris Jericho's metal band, Fozzy. Now, I believe Fozzy started as a cover band featuring members of Stuck Mojo. It seemed to start off as a semi-serious project for Jericho, but over the last couple years, they've released albums of original material....and it just ain't so hot. Jericho is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time, but I can't say i'm a fan of his singing. Fozzy has some decent musical chops, but they just...aren't that great. I'm sure they work hard, and they seem to be getting more buzz, but just listen to the track posted, and judge for yourself. Lyrics are not their strong suit, and that's a theme that we'll run into quite a bit......When wrestlers make music.

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment